50A 125V/250V Cordset
EEL ShorePower Cordsets
One Hand. A simple twist. Full Power.
The EEL (Easily Engaged Lock) ShorePower Cordset has an industry first, jaw-clamp design providing one-handed operation and a secure waterproof seal which completely eliminates the need for a locking ring. The EEL connection is built for the harshest environments and is UL approved. This easy-to-use cordset features a built-in cord light which serves as an alert to boaters when the cord is left plugged in. And, best of all, it works with your current inlet. In addition to cordsets with the EEL System, Marinco also has a full set of Pigtail and Y adapters all using the new EEL technology.
- Designed for use with standard inlets (NEMA)
50A, 125V/250V capacities; 25' length
- Cord sets meet global industry standards including ABYC and UL
- New wing-clamp technology provides a true, watertight connection every time
- Single-handed operation
- Eliminates the need for a sealing ring
- Secondary locking feature for added security
- Built-in LED cord light guides you to a secure connection every time, even in the dark
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Voltage: 125/250v
- Type: Cordset
- Length: 25'
- Amperage: 50a
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 17"W x 19"L WT: 24.9 lbs
- UPC: 093344051739
Owner's Manual (pdf)