SeaWatch® 19" Marine TV Antenna - 12VDC - 110VAC
The Shakespeare SeaWatch® series of TV antennas are omni-directional
over-the-air digital HDTV solutions that bring sleek lines and 360 degrees
high-performance coverage to your watercraft. Designed to accept common
1in-14 threaded mounts, the antennas are well suited to fit virtually any application. Everything needed to connect the antenna to your converter or television is in the box. When paired with an optional 2-way band separator
between the antenna and the amplifier, these antennas can also receive AM/FM
radio signals. A full line of mounts and extension masts are available to
fine-tune the installation.
The 3019 antenna is designed for the mobile lifestyle and can be used on
marine vessels, RVs, pop-up campers and more! Watch your favorite sports,
sitcoms, reality TV, crime dramas, local news, weather, kids programming and
more for FREE and in 1080 HD!
- Low noise amplifier
- Recieves ALL local HD broadcast signals
- AC, DC and USB power adapter
- Best suited for areas up to 75 Miles from Broadcast Towers
- Frequency Range: VHF:47-230MHz;UHF: 470-862MHz
- Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
- Gain: 30dB
- Noise Figure: 3db
- Max. output lever: 110dBuV
- Impedance: 75ohms
- Connector: F-connectors
- Power Supply: DC 12V, AC 110v
- Dimensions: 19" x 3"
- 3019 Panel TV Antenna
- 20' RG-59 Coax Cable/F-Connectors
- USB/AC/DC Power Cords
- Length (Inches): 19"
- Color: White
- Antenna Band: TV
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 19"W x 20"L WT: 8 lbs
- UPC: 719441140540